Become a "Greater" Banker
Greater Hudson Bank is committed to career development and investing in its employees through competitive compensation and benefits packages, training programs, incentive awards, advancement opportunities and a diverse and enjoyable working environment.
Management Associate Training Program
- Leadership: Fulfilling our obligation of building a better, stronger and financially sound Bank for the future, protecting the brand, meeting our commitments to shareholders, acting with an owner mentality, developing our people and helping improve our local communities.
- People: Attracting, developing and retaining the best talent for our business, challenging our people, demonstrating an entrepreneurial attitude and fostering a collaborative and mutually supportive environment.
- Creating Value for our Clients: Assisting clients to achieve their financial goals and aspirations through the creation of long-term relationships by being responsive, trustworthy and relevant and by consistently delivering value.
- Community Driven: Leveraging the power of our insight, relationships, collaboration and learning to deliver exceptional service to our clients who live, work or do business in the Hudson Valley.
- Respect for the Individual: Valuing diversity and unique contributions, fostering a trusting, open and inclusive environment and treating each person in a manner that reflects our values.
- Integrity: Being ethically unyielding and honest and inspiring trust by saying what we mean, matching our behaviors to our words and taking responsibility for our actions.