Greater Hudson Bank is dedicated to helping the non-profit community fulfill their mission by providing financial services that support your unique needs. We work with the full spectrum of non-profit organizations including hospitals, nursing homes, houses of worship, private and parochial schools, social service agencies and cultural institutions. With loans to help bridge receipt of grant funds and financing accounts receivable from a variety of payment sources, to dealing with the effects of changing reimbursement methodology, we work closely with our clients to customize products to meet your needs.
We offer many special services for community groups and we welcome the opportunity to discuss how our customized products and services can help your organization.
Non-Profits can benefit from these services:
Tuition & Fundraising Accounts
Streamline your operations by letting us take care of the tedious task of managing your deposits in an organized and efficient manner. The Bank acts as a collecting agent to accept monthly payments by mail, in person or through preauthorized direct deposit which goes directly into the schools operating account.
- Eliminates the need to collect and deposit payments
- Improves cash management
- Facilitates accurate record keeping
- Provides safety, convenience and efficiency
Resident Home Accounts
Gives nursing homes, hospitals and special need residencies the ability to manage funds under a master account with multiple interest-bearing sub-accounts if needed.
- Streamlined recording
- Concise, easy to read reports
- Individual resident tracking
- Transaction and deposit activity reports
- Issuance of all tax forms including 1099s
- One monthly master account statement
- Cumulative statement showing all previous transaction history