We offer a comprehensive array of products and services specifically designed for attorneys, law firms and their clients. Greater Hudson Bank provides an exclusive personal banking experience with exceptional service and commitment to sole practitioners and small-to-mid-sized law firms. Because we understand the legal industry, we are able to provide proven practical banking products and many customized services not found at many community banks.
As an independent, locally-based community bank, we can tailor our services to your needs. Additionally, since our decision-makers are all local, we can make things happen quickly. Our goal is to develop a successful and long term relationship with your firm.
Contact us to find out how you can benefit from banking at Greater Hudson Bank.
Attorney Service Suite:
- Attorney Trust Accounts
- Trust Checking Account (TCA)
- Client Benefit Trust Account (CBTA)
- Interest on Lawyer Account (IOLA)
- 1031 Exchange Account (1031)
- We offer individual sub-accounts for clients with separate 1099s on earned interest. Transfers can be made within sub-accounts easily. We will also make all payments to the IOLA Fund.
- Cash Management – The convenience of a sophisticated online banking suite to streamline money management and save time. We provide a full array of commercial cash management services, including Automated Clearing House (ACH) origination, viewing two-sided check images, setting-up account alerts, making single and recurring payments, transferring funds between Greater Hudson accounts and your accounts at other banks, initiating wires and more.
- Transaction Accounts – Total flexibility with interest and non-interest bearing options and based on balances and account type, with or without transaction limits. Night deposit services, wire transfer services, and more.
- Remote Deposit Capture – The convenience of processing check deposits without leaving your desk. A capture system that remotely transmits checks for deposit.
- Security Tokens and Dual Control – Protect your information with our bank issued security tokens. Tokens provide online access for you or anyone else you choose. Combine our tokens with dual control with feature access and limits based on user credentials to maintain a high level of security.
- Commercial Mortgages – Flexible terms at competitive rates on investment or owner occupied industrial, office, retail, mixed-use and multi-family properties.
- Qualified Settlement Funding – Once the Fund is in place, we can also set you up with a Qualified Settlement Fund loan so you can finally access some of that money you've been working so hard to get. You can choose a lump sum, a structured settlement, or a combination of the two.
- Lines of Credit – We can help grow your firm with a line of credit to meet your long term or immediate borrowing needs.
- Term Loans – Term Loans provide a specific amount of credit to purchase assets or meet specific financing needs. Great for business expansions and acquisitions.
- Case Cost Financing – Is designed specifically to advance you the money you need to cover all of the various costs associated with litigation through a line of credit. This gives attorneys the liquidity you need and the ability to make disbursements as costs are incurred. You’ll also have back office support to monitor, track and manage your line.
All loans subject to credit approval.