At Greater Hudson Bank, our municipal clients have come to “Expect Greater Things.” Villages, towns, cities, counties, school districts, fire districts, and other municipal agencies depend on Greater Hudson Bank for extraordinary personal service and unique attention to their financial needs.
Contact us to find out how you can benefit from banking at Greater Hudson Bank.
- Cash Management- The convenience of internet banking to maximize your money management and save time. Includes a full array of commercial cash management services, including Automated Clearing House (ACH) transactions, viewing two-sided check images, setting-up account alerts, making single and recurring payments, transferring funds between accounts, and more. Contains multiple security features such as designating access for employees, data encryption, and secure communications with the bank.
- Checking Accounts— Interest and non-interest bearing without transaction limits. Collateralization for all deposits provided in accordance with New York State Comptroller guidelines and held by a third-party custodian. Night deposit services, wire transfer services, and more.
- Employee Banking Program— Special service charge free checking accounts for employees with direct deposit, as well as access to all personal banking services.
- Employee Benefit Plans— Employee benefits include identity theft protection, travel discounts and vision and dental care discounts.
- Municipal Lending— Services include bond anticipation notes, revenue anticipation notes, tax anticipation notes, and serial bonds
- Lockbox— Our municipal advisors will show you how to streamline your remittances and improve your cash flow by having your residents send real estate tax, excise tax, school tax, water/sewer payments, donations, trash and/or consumer owned utility payments directly to a dedicated PO Box at Greater Hudson Bank.
- Remote Deposit Capture— The convenience of processing check deposits without leaving one’s desk. A capture system that remotely transmits check images for deposit.
- Savings and Investment Accounts— Multiple ways to save, including savings accounts and competitive rate certificates of deposits. Collateralization for all deposits provided in accordance with New York State Comptroller guidelines and held by a third-party custodian.
- Special Services— Greater Hudson Bank is committed to providing our customers quality services to meet all their financial needs. Please contact us to discuss additional solutions.