Greater Gold Savings1,2
- Must be linked to a Greater Hudson Checking account
- ATM/Debit Card available
- Minimum of $25 to open
- Minimum of $1,000 to earn interest
- Competitive, variable interest rates
- ATM card available with Statement Savings.
- No monthly service charges with minimum balances of $100 (a monthly charge if balance falls below $100).
Greater Savings Account1,2
- $25 minimum to open
- ATM/Debit card available.
- No monthly service charges with minimum balances of $100 (a monthly charge if balance falls below $100)
- Must maintain average daily balance of $2,500 to earn interest.
Statement Savings Account1,2
- Minimum $25 to open account
- Must maintain $100 average available balance to avoid service charge
Youth Savings Account1,2
- $1.00 to open
- Greater Hudson matches opening deposit up to $10
- Statement or Passbook option available
- No minimum to earn interest
1Statements on Savings accounts are produced quarterly unless there is electronic activity on them such as ATM Card, ACH or Wire activity. In those cases the statements will be mailed monthly.
2There is a limit to 6 pre-authorized withdrawls per month on any savings account ($10 fee for each item over)